Followers

Thursday 17 April 2014

Inspirational post by Jules

Well hello again

It's that time of the month again for my inspirational post and my card is one that I made for my bosses daughters wedding. It was a challenge to make this card as her future husband is African so I had to colour my first dark person as it certainly wouldn't have been appropriate to give her a handmade card with a white bride & groom.

The main colour theme for her wedding was Coral so the papers I have used I think worked really well, when I'm making personalised wedding cards I really like to make them to the colour theme of the wedding (if of course it isn't a secret).

So make sure you tell me what you think, and with that here it is

 
 
 
 
I've used the following digital papers for the above card.
 
 
Paper Lace & also the CD rom digital sets
 
 
I hope you are all enjoying the inspirational posts every two days, there has been some beautiful and amazing work done by the wonderful design team members.
 
Don't forget to come back again in two days for the next inspirational post and also there is only a couple of days left for the Monthly challenge.
 
Happy crafting
xxxx
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Wow-wow-wow! Love the darker version of this guy ...you have done great job
    on coloring him and I love the whole card!

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.